Our tax depreciation schedules help property investors unlock tax deductions available to them. Claiming depreciation is a significant benefit that many investment property owners are unaware of.
Some features of our Tax Depreciation Reports include:
- Pro rata’d to your settlement date.
- Cover forty years’ worth of deductions.
- Include two methods of depreciation within the one report: Diminishing Value and Prime Cost methods.
- Include low-value pooling to maximise deductions available sooner.
- Reliable calculations of any qualifying capital work deductions that can be written off.
- Reliable calculations of capital loss plant and equipment depreciation for the owner’s accountant to calculate reduced CGT liability (when applicable).
- A split report can be provided when there is more than one owner, based on ownership percentage.
- Fees charged for the report are 100% tax-deductible.
- Five-day turnaround once all relevant documentation has been received.
Visit our website to get a quote or make an enquiry for Tax Depreciation Schedules here.